Summer is here again and despite the seemingly unbearable heat, there's at least one thing that makes me happy, avocado season is upon us!
Easy Peasy Avocado Dessert
- 1 ripe avocado
- Powdered full cream milk or condensed milk
- White sugar
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Ice (optional)
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed
- Using a spoon, scoop out the avocado halves and place in a bowl
- Add a moderate amount of powdered milk or condensed milk
- Add a moderate amount of sugar
- Add a few drops of vanilla extract
- Mix lightly
- You can place a few ice cubes or place the bowl if the freezer for a few hours if you don't like your avocado to get watered down
- Best served chilled. Good for 1 serving only, enjoy!
I don't rely on any measurements when making this so it's best to just use your judgment. This is one of my go-to desserts during summer or whenever I spot avocados in the grocery. How do you eat your avocado? I'd love to hear it. See you on my next pig out session!
Your pig out buddy,